The third quarter of 2019 was a good sales period for Coral Gables homes. The sales activity was much higher than the same period one year prior and some significant sales closed. Among those top of the market luxury sales was 555 Leucadendra Drive, a Compass listing represented by Liz Hogan, that sold for $23,000,000. That is a 6.8% appreciation per year from the time the property last sold for $17,200,000 in 2015!
There were 145 Coral Gables homes sold between July 1 and September 30. Here are the five things you need to know about the Coral Gables homes market during Q3:
1. The total sales for the third quarter is $221,163,580. That amount is a 51% increase from the Q3 2018 total sales of $146,076,260.
2. 30% of all transactions were cash purchases.
3. The average days on market for Coral Gables homes sold during the third quarter was 150. That is 25 days longer than the average days on market for Coral Gables homes during Q3 2018.
4. The average sale price to original list price ratio of Coral Gables homes sold during the third quarter was 90%.
5. The oldest home sold during the third quarter is 105 years old!
If you would like a more detailed report of Coral Gables homes sold during the third quarter of 2019 please reach out to Adrian Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Below is a Compass Collection created by Adrian. The collection shows all of the Q3 Coral Gables Home sales.