The third quarter of 2019 was interesting for sales of Key Biscayne condos. There were 48 sales between July 1 and September 30. Here are the five things you need to know about the Key Biscayne Condo market during Q3:
1. 23% of all sales took place at the Ocean Club. The eleven units generated just over $18.5 million in sales. This represents 39% of the total sales of Key Biscayne condos for the quarter. During the third quarter of 2018 the Ocean Club had just three sold units and made up only 6.5% of all Key Biscayne condo sales.
2. The total sales amount for the 48 Key Biscayne condos sold during Q3 is $47,184,705.
3. The average days on market of a Key Biscayne condo sold during Q3 is 266 days. That is 4 days longer than the same quarter of 2018.
4. Half of all Key Biscayne condo sales during Q3 were cash transactions. That is down 6% compared to the amount of cash transactions during the same quarter in 2018.
5. The average sale price to original list price ratio during the third quarter of 2019 was 87%.
If you would like a more detailed report of the Key Biscayne condo market for the third quarter of 2019 please reach out to Adrian Foley at email@example.com. Below is a Compass Collection created by Adrian. The collection shows all of the Q3 Key Biscayne condo sales.